Jio sim no service, jio sim no signal, reliance jio not working- Searching for these terms. Most of the users are facing this problem of emergency call only notification. May be due do rapidly increasing number of reliance jio 4G users.
- Also Read: Reliance Jio EKYC Sim Activation Process: Activate Your Jio Sim in 2 minutes
- You may Like: How to activate and run reliance jio in iPhone 4s 5s 6se
Jio sim no service, jio sim no signal, reliance jio not working
How to Fix reliance Jio no network problem:
- Open the dialer on your Android Phone
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Now Click on Phone Information
- Turn Radio Off
- Scroll Down and select Preffered Network Type
- For reliance jio, Select LTE only :
- Now Turn Radio On again.
- Restart Your Device.
- You will now observe that Reliance Jio no network problem solved.
- Signals will be seen up. Enjoy!
Tips for Reliance Jio No Network problem:
- Check if your phone does not support 4G, and if does make sure it supports spectrum bands compatible with Jio (800 MHz,1800 MHz and 2300 MHz).
- Both the slots does not supports in 4G in mobile phone. So make sure you have inserted your Reliance Jio 4G sim in slot 1.
- Make settings like this- Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type
- Turn on 4G Mode to be able to receive 4G networks
So, these are the things you can do if you are facing reliance jio no network problem. Hope this works for you. And you can also contact customer care dialing 198 and ask them to resolve your problem.
- Also See: How to check Reliance Jio 4G network coverage City map
- Have a Look on: SplitKart app: Refer and Earn Upto Rs. 100 PAYTM Cash
Do share this post with your friends on social media. If you are stucked up somewhere and need help. Always feel free to contact us or please mention it in the comments sections below.
tags- reliance jio no network problem, jio sim no service, jio sim no signal, reliance jio not working