[How To play mini militia multiplayer with friends from home]
Hey there, I am going to tell you about how to play mini militia multiplayer with friends from home. One of the user asked about this trick to play mini militia from home with friends online.
[appbox googleplay com.appsomniacs.da2]
- Also Read: 3 Best Jio Web Browser to increase downloading upto 80MBPS
- Have a look on: Jio Chat app: Download for HD Audio/Video conferencing
Steps for how to play mini militia multiplayer:
- Open the game and click on Multiplayer.
- GoTo Custom and you will see here list of server.
- Now click On Join to connect with a server
- Click on host button on right bottom corner
- You can create open private rooms and also password protected rooms, I suggest you to create password protected one.
- Click on Create, you have successfully created a private room
- Now ask your friend to join the same private room by entering Room name and Password on the same server.
- Enjoy the game!
Tips for how to play mini militia multiplayer:
- Turn On 3G mode while playing the game. You can do this to avoid lagging in the game.
- Choose strong passwords.
- Do not share Room name and Password to avoid stranger entry in the game.
- Reopen the app if you are unable to connect with your friend.
I hope you have now learnt how to play mini militia multiplayer with your friend from home. You can connect upto 12 players in the updated versions of the game. Also you can limit the player if you want.
- You may also Like: My Airtel app: Offer to get 5GB Free Internet All Prepaid users
- Also Read: How to increase Reliance jio 4g internet speed on pc upto 40MBPS
Please do share this post on social media with your friends. And if you are facing any problems in following this guide of how to play mini militia multiplayer online. Please mention it in the comments sections below.
“Stay tuned for more similar updates”