Increase reliance jio sim net speed, reliance jio 4G speed trick, jio 4G speed hack
Heyy everyone, I am here today to share some of the tips to increase reliance jio internet speed trick. I hope you’ve got your jio sim activated. If you own reliance jio sim, you can check out your internet speed here. Most of the readers asking for the trick to increase reliance jio net speed. As surfing speed is probably nice even in poor network range. But downloading speed you will only receive approximately 1-2MBPS (100-200KBPS).
Increase Reliance Jio Net speed via VPN:
- Firstly, download any of the vpn app from the playstore. I suggest you to download Droid vpn:
- Open Droid vpn app.
- Select any of the server and connect
- Once you are connected you’ll observe that the speed is increased
- Check your speed again and hope there is an increase in the internet speed.
If you are not getting the high speed upto 20MBPS, please make sure you have to set up following settings in Setting->Mobile Networks->Access Point->Add new
Settings for your New Access Point to increase jio speed
- Name – techsheap.com
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – http://www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Now click on save settings and thats it.
Alternative Method to Increase reliance jio internet speed:
This method is so generic but most effective. The trick to increase jio speed is via UCBrowser. So you need to first download and install UCBrowser:
Download or Update UC browser:
- Now open UCBrowser
- Just go to any of the page and start downloading anything
- GoTo download, just pause the download
- Simply Open Droid Vpn app and connect to the internet
- Now again Goto UCBrowser and resume the download
- You’ll now see an increase in the speed of the downloading
This is the trick for increasing reliance jio internet speed disclosed with you. And If you liked the post, please disclose you too with your friends on social media. If any of the step hurdles you, just mention it in the comments sections below.
“Stay tuned for similar updates”