Hi there, I am here to provide you some of the tips about how to send money online from an account to another account globally. There are various services on the web for transferring money. But I am telling you list of best apps for money transfer online 2016. As apps also makes it easy for us to do many of the tasks online in this era of smartphones.
List of Money Transfer Online Apps :
Skrill: Skrill app is very helpful in wire transfer of money. Earlier this app was known as MoneyBookers. Pay and play on the move using just an email address and password with its simple and secure digital wallet.
The Skrill App is trusted by more than 20 million consumers worldwide. This app can also be used to store, send and spend funds instantly. And to make simple, secure and quick payments on the go.
• Access the world’s leading betting and gaming sites
• Move your stake and collect payouts quickly and easily
• Send or receive money in almost 40 currencies with just an email address
• Keep your personal information private when you pay online
• Pay with cards, bank transfers and local payment methods for money transfer online
2. Neteller: Neteller is an android app and global leader in online financial leader. And can always join neteller for free and start sending money online easily.
Award winning Net+ prepaid Mastercard when accessing your money offline.
Different currencies support
Money Transfer online internationally
Easy and Reliable interface
3. Paypal: Paypal is another very powerful app. If you were searching for online money transfer apps. Then this is the most reliable app available in the playstore. So you can have this app for money transfer online purposes easily.
TAP INTO YOUR MONEY Transfer money online to almost anywhere in the world in just seconds. Manage all the ways you send, receive, and spend money at a glance – it’s all here.
WORKS IN SECONDS
Send Money to PayPal account holders in over 100 countries using just their email address or mobile number. When the money arrives in their account (usually in seconds). They can spend the money online or withdraw it with just a tap. And it’s completely free when you transfer money online in the US from your bank account or PayPal balance.
GET PAID WITH EASE
Send a request for money that allows people to pay you back with just a tap. Whether you’re collecting money for a group gift or something you sold online. We make it easy for them and even easier for you. So we always think about your reliability.
STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL
Whenever you send, receive, and spend money with PayPal. The app also sends an instant notification to help you keep track of it all. Whether you use PayPal Credit, your balance, your bank, or your debit and credit cards to pay with PayPal. You can find everything and anything you need to simply manage it all in this secure app.
4. Venmo: Another money transfer online app that worth known for its faster services. This is just an amazing app to transfer money online. Venmo provides very interactive interface to wire money. It also provides interaction with friends in news feeds. So you can always use this app for sending money online.
-“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
-“#1 app college students should download right now” – Buzzfeed
-“Just Venmo me.” – Business Insider
• Pay your friends for dinner, drinks, rent, and more.
• Easily collect money from people who owe you.
Venmo uses data encryption to protect your financial information.
5. Paytm: We all know about the powerful features of paytm app. If you haven’t heard the term paytm, let me tell you first. This is an app that provides various features of recharges of electricity bill, etc and shopping. Few days before, this app was not including this feature. But now it also supports money transfer online.
– Quick mobile bill payments & prepaid mobile recharge for almost all operators like- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Tata, Aircel, MTS, Uninor, MTNL & more at Paytm
– DTH Recharge for Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & Sun TV
– Pay Electricity Bills (BSES, Reliance, Tata Power, CESC, BESCOM etc.), Water Bills (Delhi Jal Board) or Gas Bills (Adani, Mahanagar, Siti)
– Landline Bill Payments for Airtel, Reliance, MTS and more
– Data Card Recharge for BSNL, Reliance Net Connect, Tata Photon Plus, MTS etc.
– Instant Educational Fee Payment – Pay admission or registration fee of various educational institutes in India
– Recharge Metro Card Online – Say goodbye to queues, recharge your Delhi metro card or Mumbai metro card instantly
– Add money to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks; transfer money to any Paytm Wallet and money transfer online
– Pay with Paytm Wallet – Now pay using the Paytm Wallet on your favourite sites like IRCTC, Dominos, PVR and more. Also use the Paytm Wallet to pay for your cab/auto rides with Uber, Meru, Taxiforsure or Jugnoo
– Make instant payments at several local stores through the Paytm Wallet. Also you can Pay for Petrol at Indian Oil Petrol Pumps, your favourite food outlet like Vaango & many other local stores
-Never share your password with anyone due to avoid undesired logins.
-Do not use same passwords for different websites.
-Click on “Not Now” button, if you are not Logging in with your personal computer.
-Use proper app lock code for your money transfer online transaction via app.
Finally, I hope you learnt about almost all the special features of the apps. Also about some more services provided by the apps. This was all about the top and best money transfer online apps. Furthermore, these app are awesome just because of its easy and reliable interface. Therefore you should have one of the apps listed above. If you use any other app to send money online/money transfer online, let me know in the comment sections below.