How to Use JIO sim in 3G Device, How to Run JIO 4G in 3G Phones, How to Run JIO SIM 4G in 3G Phones?
If you have above listed questions in your mind, you are reading the correct post. Today I am going to share a trick with you. As we all know the increasing trend of Reliance jio across variety of Smartphones has increased the level of competition in speed.
If you are having a 3G smartphone then you no need to worry too much because I am going to share today a trick which will definitely help you to use Reliance jio sim into your 3G smartphone.
How to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone
Here the trick starts you just need to download an app and then you will be able to use Reliance geoforest SIM into your 3G smartphone device. Further you will also have to modify the settings of the app in order to run Reliance jio for 4G sim into your 3G enabled mobile handset.
- Also Read: How to increase reliance jio sim speed
Download or update MTK Engineering Mode App:
[appbox googleplay com.themonsterit.EngineerStarter]
- Open the app and go to->MTK Settings->Preferred Network
- Select LTE/WCDMA/GSM from the list
- Save the settings
- Switch off your device and put your activated jio sim
- Now Switch On your device, you will now see 3G networks on your mobile phone.
- Turn On Data, and enjoy high speed 3G internet on your device.
Requirements for using Reliance jio 4G on 3G phone:
- Any Android Phone
- MTK engineering mode app
- Activated Reliance Jio Sim
- 4G Network Range
- You have to be in range of Reliance jio 4G network
- You can only access to internet, not calls as it requires VOLTE (Voice over LTE)
- Not original 4G speed, as you just tweaked your 3G smartphone.
- HD calls are not possible over 3G
This was all about how you can use Reliance jio 4G sim on your 3G mobile smartphone. Now enjoy high speed Internet on your 3G mobile handset.
If you like the post please share it with your friends on social media so that they may be also able to run reliance jio 4G sim on their 3G smartphones. If you are facing any problem please mention it in the comments section below. Always feel free to contact us.
“Keep visiting for similar tweaks”