vodafone flex codes, vodafone flex plan details, vodafone flex balance- Hi guys, as I talked earlier about vodafone flex plan details. The plan is amazing as one flex balance can be used for everything you need like calling, messaging etc.
- Also Read: Vodafone Prepaid & Postpaid USSD Codes [Check Balance,Offers,Plan]
- You may also Like: How to hack tikona broadband to increase speed upto 100MBPS
Vodafone flex codes:
For now, vodafone flex codes list is short. But you can still know your flex balance and more info by dialing below listed codes.
- USSD code: *111# or *199#
- Dial 199 for Flex Balance enquiry
- More about your Vodafone: *121#
Vodafone Flex Features:
- One common balance for all your needs
- Convenient – No need to do multiple recharges
- Flexible – No fixed quota for Voice & Data
- Value for Money – Carry forward your unused FLEX
- Everything at one place
Frequently Asked Questions About Vodafone flex:
What when your FLEX balance or validity gets over?
Once your FLEX balance or validity get over, deductions for calls and data usage would be from core balance at standard tariffs. You can recharge with FLEX before the validity gets over to carry forward all your unused FLEX.
Will all usage be deducted from FLEX?
For ISD Calls, International Roaming, International SMS, Special Downloads, Ringtones and VAS services deduction will occur from the core balance.
What data speeds would I get on FLEX plan?
Data speeds depends upon the handset you are using and the network preferences enabled in your handset. FLEX is compatible with both 2G and 3G/4G and 1 FLEX would be deducted for 1 MB of usage irrespective of 2G/3G/4G being used.
- Have a Look On: Jio Chat app: Download for HD Audio/Video conferencing
- Also See: Helpchat app: Promo/Coupon Codes October 2016 100% Cashback
What would happen to any pre-existing packs if I do a flex Recharge?
For Data Pack & Voice Sachet, consumption will occur from your pack first. Once it is over, consumption for Internet & Calling would start from FLEX.
However, your rate cutter will become invalid on FLEX recharge as deduction happens from FLEX balance and not your core balance. For example, 2 FLEX will get deducted or 1 minute of Local/STD Calling.